Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Boise, the place otherwise known as home

You know when you get back from going somewhere, and you realize that you should have taken more pictures? That is totally the situation I am in currently. I introduced Chizm to the wonders of Boise this weekend, and I took basically no pictures. Although I did get a few of the main action.  
Random fishers that made for a nice picture.







Sagehen Reservoir, my favorite place to go camping. We were just up there for the afternoon, and unfortunately it was cold and rainy, but still beautiful.
Chizm, me and my crazy hair.
















 This is after we went on a hike my family calls The Fairy Trail (for which I was teased by everyone there), which was lovely as usual, but I forgot my camera, so no pictures.
Horsies!
 
Chizm is a Canadian cowboy, so I took him out to the pasture when I went with Mel. It was a perfect day for riding. I am riding Sunshine, and he is on Snaps. He chose his horse because of its color. I was riding a different horse to begin with, but it was being a butt, so Mel switched me. Of which I am glad. Sunshine likes to run, so Chizm and I ditched Mel and Emily and went fast :)




And that was basically my amazing weekend. We also spent time with some of my wonderful family. It was amazing to get to see them and spend time just chilling. I was so happy to see Minda and that whole crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment