Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy Happy Anniversary to us! To us!

Saturday was our first anniversary. Which is super crazy. It doesn't feel like we have been married for a year, but at the same time it feels like we have been together forever.

Also, for a while, it looked like we would be spending our anniversary apart, due to stupid car issues. But, after spending $600 and then deciding to ignore the law, I drove up Friday and got to spend all Saturday with my love.

*Quick note about the car issues: My registration expires this month and I had to get my emissions tested. The check engine light was on, so I failed. It took a week and lots of visits to the mechanic to get it fixed. And then, it was taking forever to get the computer/engine "ready" which apparently it must be to pass emissions. Friday morning, after driving a ton hoping to get it ready, I still wasn't passing. After some quick soul searching, I decided that laws and car registrations are for sissies and left for Canada. I will be getting my emissions tested and my registration renewed first thing in August when we get back. So no worries.

And now on to the real reason for my post, I promised Caitlin that I would put up wedding pictures for my anniversary. This is all for you, Cait!

Just out of the temple
Families are forever. Plus, I love love love the back of this dress. My mom made the bow just for me.

Us!!

Decor at the Canada reception. This is in his parents' yard.

Food! It was so good. Plus, that banner was really cute.
Reception/luncheon pictures. We kept it small, just family and a few good friends.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! The pictures are wonderful. I love love love the one on the swing. You two are adorable. Also, I am glad you made it to Canada, registration or no registration. :)

    ReplyDelete