Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Canadia Day 3

On Sunday (Day 3) we of course went to church with Chizm's family. Guess what. The Church is the same in other countries too. Good to know, right?

Anyways, after church we went to Waterton for a picnic with the Payne side of Chizm's extended family. His Grandpa Payne was awesome. He kept taking pictures randomly, just like my Grandpa West does. Made me feel more at home oddly enough. When he emailed the pictures to us, the album was titled Katie at Waterton Picnic. I felt a little like a celebrity.

 There was a car with my name on it in Waterton. That means it's mine, right?
 This is picture that I don't actually like, but it helps explain the next picture. My head looks bigger than Chizm's. Which cannot be correct. At least I hope not.
 So here he is, trying to figure out how to measure our heads to compare. This is probably my favorite picture ever. At least right now :)
 We saw 4 bears!! And, although I bet you won't be able to find them, this is a picture of a mommy bear and her cub. Also, it documents the beauty that we were driving through.
 This picture just makes me giggle. 10 points to whoever can guess why.
 If you look really hard, you can see some cool rock stacks in the middle right of the picture, next to the waterfall. I really wanted to find out how to get down there so I could check them out, but it would have taken far too long.
 Our sheep friends. Apparently, in the wilderness, sheep aren't fluffy. Goats are. I was so confused. What is the difference between sheep and goats? Because I always thought that it was because sheeps were wooly and goats weren't.

We got real close to them. We also saw some mountain goats, but they were too far away to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment